REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
“Raising the Bar” is Diageo’s new global programme to support pubs and bars as you welcome customers back following the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to stand beside you every step of the way.
“Raising the Bar” offers every outlet in any country around the world free access to digital training and practical support as you begin your recovery efforts. In addition, $100 million of targeted investment will help neighbourhood pubs and bars in many cities across five continents to re-open your doors and promote safe socialising. These cities include New York, London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Belfast, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Mumbai, Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, Kampala, Sydney and beyond.
“Raising the Bar” will work in two ways:
Any bar anywhere in the world will have free access to Diageo Bar Academy, where you can access best practice training on how to implement social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures; download signage and floor markers; take tutorials on online booking, cashless payment systems and how to optimize your recovery; access staff training courses and participate in global surveys to share insights. We will regularly update the content to ensure it is most relevant for your business and provide you with cutting edge assets to support you in raising the bar.
Bars or pubs in the cities and territories listed above and surrounding areas are eligible to apply for support from the “Raising the Bar” fund. The fund will pay for the physical equipment you need to re-open in your location, including:
- ‘Hygiene kits’ with high-quality permanent sanitiser dispensers, medical grade hand sanitiser and a range of PPE.
- Contactless mobile device platforms for table booking, digital menus, order to table and cashless payment systems.
- Mobile bars, heaters, coverings, marquees, and furniture to support outdoor socialising.
- Ventilation systems for indoor air cleaning.
- ‘Takeaway packages’ to include recyclable and environmentally friendly cocktail or pint carriers for consumers to enjoy socialising outdoors.
- Temperature scanners and perspex screens.
Support will be tailored to your local needs to ensure you can re-open quickly and provide reassurance to your customers that you have implemented the best possible social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures. If you are a bar or pub owner located in cities listed above and you would like more details on how to qualify for this fund, please register your interest below. If you are a pub or bar owner in London, Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh or surrounding areas, please register your interest at www.mydiageo.com. Terms and conditions will apply.